So I haven’t updated in a while. Life sometimes has a amazing way of getting busy. Here are some bullet updates. There are too many thoughts and ideas jumbled in my head to get them all out now in paragraph form.
- I’ve travelled to Minnesota twice since my last update for work.
- I just got back from a week in Chicago. I walked over 30 miles in a few short days and only lost one pound.
- Being sick sucks.
- Thanksgiving was good to see my Grandma and family.
- I’m enjoying seeing some of my long term budgeting plans starting to come to fruition. #intentionalliving
- Work has been really good at times, and also really stressful at times.
- This year has gone by extremely fast.
- Having 3 kids is way more of a challenge than having two.
- I’m excited for the Christmas season. It helps me to remember there is still good in people.
- The Royals celebration parade was crowded.
- Maybe I’ll start trying to post movie reviews.
- I’m getting really burned out on stupid people and their opinions on the internet.
- I got promoted to Staff Sergeant this summer.
- Music is amazing as always.
And now for random photos from my phone.